Ready to book? Just a few more things you need to know...
There are currently two ways to book an event with us: by emailing or phoning 07853 637230. But before you do, please make sure you read through all our terms and conditions. By booking with us you agree to all our terms and conditions. We will also ask a few questions upon booking, such as desired package and contents, number and age of children, desired character, location of event etc, so please ensure you have all the details ready for when you book. We request that you book at least 2 weeks in advance, although 4 weeks advance booking is advised to ensure the date you want won't get booked up. We do accept bookings over 4 weeks in advance.
If you phone us and are unable to get through, please leave a message with your name and times you will be available, and we'll ring you back.
A deposit of 30% the full amount must be paid at the time of booking. We accept payment by bank transfer and PayPal. The remainder must be paid at least 48 hours before the event. Absence of the full amount 48 hours before the event will result in cancellation and your deposit will not be refunded.
Please know that paying by PayPal does not require you to have a PayPal account. Contact us if you are unsure how to pay as a guest via PayPal.
We understand that occasionally events need to be cancelled. We will happily allow you to reschedule the event once as long as we have availability for your new date and you let us know one week in advance. We can hold your deposit for up to 12 months.
If you want to completely cancel your booking you will lose your deposit, unless you let us know at least 2 weeks before the event.
If, in the very rare circumstance, there was a cancellation on behalf of Princess Party Time, you would of course be refunded in full and we would offer you a free package for any type of event. However we can assure you that the chance of this occurring is extremely slim and as of now we have never had to cancel an event.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through all the following terms and conditions before booking your event with us.
1. I,the client, have read, understood and agree to the above sections on payment and cancellation policy.
2. I, the client, understand that my booking is only confirmed after I have paid my deposit and received a confirmation email/text from Princess Party Time.
3. I, the client, understand that the prices shown for the Birthday Party Packages and the Event Packages covers a maximum of 15 guests, and additional guests are £1 each per hour. In the event of a joint birthday party, I understand that additional birthday girls/boys will cost £5 each.
4. I, the client, understand that all packages cover a distance of 10 miles from Birstall, West Yorkshire at no additional cost. I acknowledge that additional distance will cost 40p per mile.
5. I, the client, understand and acknowledge that there is to be absolutely no smoking at any event booked with Princess Party Time. I agree to immediately stop any guest who may be smoking and understand that my failure to do so can result to an immediate end to the party with no refund.
6. I, the client, agree to keep all pets away from the entertainer. I agree that if I breach this rule, I will pay the full amount for any damage caused to the costumes and/or wigs by the pet.
7. I, the client, understand that some characters' costumes are not permitted outside unless in a space fully protected from the elements (e.g. a covered patio, a marquee etc.).
8. I, the client, represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Child(ren) named upon booking, or that I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Child(ren) named upon booking to execute this agreement on their behalf.
9. I, the client, understand that Princess Party Time hires out entertainers, not childminders. I agree that I will supervise in the same room as the performer at all times and handle any disruptive guest's behaviour.
10. I, the client, agree that if I have booked a Birthday Party Package or Event Package, I will have all the guests arrive at the location at least 15 minutes before the entertainer, and that I will let the entertainer leave at least 15 minutes before the guests. If I want a character to greet guests upon arrival, I will let Princess Party Time know upon booking and understand that there will be an extra fee for this.
11. I, the client, agree that I will make best efforts to keep ambient noise levels low and to make distracting entertainment (including but not limited to bouncy castles) off-limits to children during the performance. I understand that my failure to do so may prevent the party from running smoothly through no fault of the entertainer, and there may not be time to get through all the activities in my package.
12. I, the client, agree that there will be no character entertainers from companies other than Princess Party Time at the event without prior written consent from Princess Party Time.
13. I, the client, agree that I will be responsible for any damage to any part of the costume (including but not limited to wigs, shoes, gowns, and accessories) caused by myself or any event attendees. I will avoid staining agents (including but not limited to foods and art supplies) before and during the performer’s time at the event.
14. I, the client, am not affiliated with a competitor of Princess Party Time. I am not acting on behalf of a Princess Party Time competitor and will not use information, videos or photos to pass onto a Princess Party Time competitor.
15. I, the client, agree that I will notify Princess Party Time of any unusual traffic situations (including but not limited to parades, sport events or roadworks) that may have an effect on my entertainer's travel. I understand and acknowledge that my failure to mention any such traffic situations may result in my entertainer arriving later than the agreed start time for the event. I agree that I will not hold Princess Party Time responsible for tardiness caused by traffic conditions or any other factors outside the entertainer's control.
16. I, the client, agree that I will abide to the time frame agreed in my booking. I will not disrupt the performer’s start time or delay the performer from leaving.
17. I, the client, agree that any photographs or videos of the Princess Party Time performer are for personal use only unless I receive written consent from Princess Party Time. I will not sell/give the videos or photographs to competitors. I agree that I will not charge a fee of any kind to meet, take a photograph with, or see the Princess Party Time character at my event unless I obtain written permission from Princess Party Time.
18. I, the client, acknowledge and understand that Princess Party Time does not intend to violate any copyright law. Princess Party Time characters are not and do not represent copyrighted/licensed characters. I acknowledge and understand that Princess Party Time characters are inspired purely by original fairytales in the public domain. If I want a licensed, copyrighted character, I will contact the company or copyright holders.
19. I, the client, acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Princess Party Time activities and events, (including but not limited to trips, falls, cuts, scrapes and bumps, allergic reactions etc.). I, for myself and all guests, willingly assume the risks associated with participation. I also accept that there are risks that may arise due to other event attendees at the Princess Party Time event which I also willingly assume. In addition, if I observe any hazard during the event, I will bring it to the attention of the Princess Party Time entertainer immediately. I agree that myself and event attendees shall comply with all stated terms, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any Princess Party Time event. I agree that Princess Party Time is not responsible or liable for any accidents or damages, staining of skin, clothing or hair, allergic reactions due to any Princess Party Time supplies. If I have any religious or medical concerns surrounding Princess Party Times's supplies, I will make a query upon booking.
20. I, the client, understand that the contents of the boys and girls party bags are not suitable for children under 3 years of age and I agree that I will not purchase boys or girls party bags with the intent of giving them to children under 3 years of age. If I want a party bag for a child under 3 years of age, I will purchase an under 3s party bag.
21. I, the client, agree to ensure there is enough room at my venue for the activities included in my package. Similarly, if my event is outside, I will prepare a shady or sheltered area in case of extreme weather conditions (eg. if it is extremely hot, if it is very muddy or if it is raining etc).
22. I, the client, understand that the safety of my performer is extremely important. If there is ever a situation where the performer feels unsafe, he or she will address the issue with the me, the client and I understand that If the issue is not resolved, the performer will leave and I will not be refunded. I understand that the performers hold the right to leave at any time due to safety concerns.
23. I, the client, agree that I have read, understood and agreed to Princess Party Time's Covid-19 policy.
24. By booking an event with Princess Party Time, I, the client, agree that I have read, understood and agreed to all of Princess Party Time's terms and conditions.