Our Covid-19 Policy
We have a Covid-19 policy in place to help protect both guests and performers at our events. Please ensure you have read through all the following information before booking your event with us.
1. I, the client, understand that Princess Party Time will be taking many precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the virus. I understand that any performer showing symptoms of the virus or testing positive for Covid-19 will refrain from performing for at least two weeks to help prevent the spread. I also understand that my performer(s) may be asymptomatic for Covid-19 and willingly assume the risks associated with this for myself and all event attendees.
2. I, the client, understand and agree that myself and all event attendees will keep at least one metre distance from the performer at all times. I understand and agree that it is the parent or guardian's responsibility, not the performer's, to ensure that their child(ren) keep to these guidelines.
3. I, the client, understand and agree that I will ensure any guest showing symptoms or testing positive for Covid-19 does not attend my event.
4. I, the client, understand and agree that I can have up to 30 people attending my event, including myself, children, parents and guardians of the children, and the entertainer(s). I agree that under no cirumstances will I have more than 30 people present at my event.
5. I, the client, understand that if I want my event to take place indoors, it must be at a hired venue such as a church hall or community centre, and not my private home. If I would like my event to take place at home, it must be held outdoors.
6. I, the client, understand and agree that Princess Party Time will not be held responsible if any event attendees start showing symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 during or after my event.